- This event has passed.
2019 Lubbock Uncorked
April 12 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Celebrate the culture of grape-growing and wine-making in the Lubbock area!
- Attendees will be tasting wine made from High Plains grapes and will feature only TEXAS wine!
- There will be wine, food and music – don’t miss this one. It promises to be barrels of fun!
- Learn more about wine and food pairings through one of our wine education classes.
- Not a wine drinker? We will have craft beers as well just for you!
Enjoy local live music and food while wine tasting! After major success last year, Lubbock Uncorked is back. This event brings attention to wines made from grapes grown on the High Plains, while offering tastings from wineries all over Texas. Beginning this year, one additional state and country will be featured, with a different state and country featured each following year to offer attendees something new to look forward to.
At least two pairing classes will be offered during the event at an additional cost, and will be held on the grounds of the event during the event hours.
Tickets will become available for purchase at the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce located at 1500 Broadway St #101, Lubbock, TX 79401, and the Select-a-Seat website. Tickets: $40