- This event has passed.
A Taste of Art
May 6, 2017 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
GRAPEVINE ART DEALERS ASSOCIATION TO HOST ALL-NEW
“A TASTE OF ART”
MAY 6, 2017
Promoting the city’s artistic offerings and member galleries, GADA will host its inaugural “A Taste of Art” May 6, 2017 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Tickets are limited, only available on line and we do expect a SELL OUT. So you won’t be disappointed, purchase your tickets now. Ticket holders may start at any of our six galleries.
The GADA “A Taste of Art” showcases the fine arts in Grapevine by offering a delightful evening of high quality art for all art lovers to collect and enjoy. Take a walk along the vibrant historic downtown streets for an evening of fine art, signature exciting foods, and wine tastings among paintings, sculptures, and glass blowing. For your enhanced enjoyment, each of the 6 art galleries will be offering different wines for tasting and pairing with available Hors d’oeuvres.
Fine art event tickets include the following six galleries:
· Giddens Gallery of Fine Art – Owners Cherie and John Giddens offer a vast variety of local artists’ all original works from paintings to sculptures in glass, bronze and wood that fill the walls of this diverse gallery. www.giddensgallery.com
“A Taste of Art” – Enjoy music while you experience the art of pairing distinct ingredients in wine with the colors, shapes and textures in paintings.
Serving – Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs, Prosciutto Melon Skewers and Bingham Vineyard wines.
· A Touch of Paris – www.atouchofparis.gallery
· Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery – www.vetroartglass.com
· Great American West Gallery – www.greatamericanwestgallery.com
· The Tower Gallery – www.grapevinemuseums.com
· Holder Dane Gallery and Art Studios – www.holderdane.com
Special Note on PARKING
Parking is limited so we suggest you park in the available area behind Giddens Gallery of Fine Art.
Off of Main Street, turn West on W Hudgins St to get to the parking lot. We are in the Visitors Center Building. The available parking area is in the back in unmarked spaces and is for “PUBLIC PARKING AFTER 5 PM and SAT & SUN”.