- This event has passed.
September 18 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Join us for GrapeFest on September 15 – 18, 2022
GrapeFest® is a celebration of Texas wines. Home to more than 400 wineries and 4,400 acres of vineyards producing nearly three million gallons of Texas wine each year, Texas is the fifth-largest wine-producing state in the United States. Grapevine is home to the Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association and Texas’ premier Urban Wine Trail, featuring a variety of award-winning winery tasting rooms.
Thursday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Things To Do
- GrapeFest offers a variety of Wine Experiences that include different wine tasting opportunities. Visit the Wine Experiences tab to learn more.
- There are many annual events held in the spirit of GrapeFest. Visit the GrapeFest Events tab to learn more.
- GrapeFest is family-friendly! There are plenty of options for kids if you wish to bring them along. From the Carnival & Midway to the Kidz Zone, there is something for everyone. Visit the Family Fun tab to learn more.
Admission Into the Festival
- Cash and credit cards are accepted at all admission gates and coupon booths.
- All bags will be checked upon entering the festival.
- Strollers are permitted.
- There are many different parking options at GrapeFest, including free and paid lots. Visit the Parking tab to learn more.
- Save time by taking TEXRail or a rideshare to GrapeFest. Need directions? Visit the Getting Here tab to learn more.
- Lot 1 – Grapevine Mills – Shuttle drops off at East Texas Street and Smith Street
- Lot 2 – Grapevine Public Library – Shuttle drops off at Hotel Vin
- Founders Building- 701 S. Main St.
- College Street and Main Street
- Location: In the parking lot directly behind the Town Square Gazebo Stage.
Lost and Found
- Location: Festival Headquarters inside the Founders Building at 701 S. Main St.
- On Monday, May 23, all remaining lost and found items will be relocated to the Grapevine CVB at 636 S. Main St.
Family Rest Station
- Location: First Baptist Church Student Coffee Shop at Jenkins Street and East Texas Street.