- This event has passed.
Grapevine Jazz Train
October 2, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Grapevine Jazz Wine Train
Jazz, Wine, and A Trip Back In Time!
Tickets: $62 per person
(This train is only for adults 21 years and older)
Enjoy Bingham Family Vineyards 2018 Estate Cloudburst as one of your wine choice options on the Jazz Wine Train.
Your Jazz Wine Train experience includes:
- Eight (8) two-ounce (2 oz.) tastings from Grapevine winery tasting rooms
- One container of assorted hors d’oeuvres (Vegetarian/Gluten-free option available)
- Commemorative wine glass
- Live jazz entertainment
Step aboard the 2020 Jazz Wine Trains, sponsored by Texas Department of Agriculture Uncork Texas Wines, Friday October 2 and Sunday, October 4, 2020.
$62 per person (Adults 21+ Only)
Grapevine Vintage Railroad
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Friday, October 2
Check-in Begins: 6 p.m.
Boarding Begins: 7:05 p.m.
Train Doors Close: 7:20 p.m.
Train Departure: 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 4
Check-in Begins: 10:30 a.m.
Boarding Begins: 11:35 a.m.
Train Doors Close: 11:50 a.m.
Train Departure: 12 p.m.
Enjoy soulful jazz, fine wine and a trip back in time on board the Grapevine Vintage Railroad’s Jazz Wine Train sponsored by Texas Department of Agriculture Uncork Texas Wines!
Your Jazz Wine Train experience includes: Two-ounce (2 oz.) tastings from each Grapevine winery tasting room; One container of assorted hors d’oeuvres (Vegetarian/Gluten-free option available); Commemorative wine glass; and Live jazz entertainment.
If you, or anyone in your party, require ADA assistance, please check the box on the reservation page and let staff know at time of check-in.
Souvenir tickets are non-refundable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Your reserved souvenir ticket time is the train departure time. Check-in starts 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to reserved souvenir ticket time. Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to doors closing to pick up your souvenir tickets.
* The Jazz Wine Train does not go to the Fort Worth Stockyards. Coaches are enclosed, climate-controlled and run regardless of weather conditions. No refunds will be issued. Excursion is for adults 21 years of age and older only.
* The container of assorted hors d’oeuvres may or may not be considered a meal to some, therefore, we recommend attendees plan accordingly.
* You will receive a confirmation email from Grapevine TicketLine [email@example.com] after your purchase, and a separate reminder email from the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau [firstname.lastname@example.org] 24 hours prior to your event. We recommend checking your spam folder if you do not receive these emails in your inbox.