Wine Journey Wine Trail 2020 Begins
July 31, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
The Wine Journey | July 31 – August 16, 2020
We invite you to join us from July 31 – August 16 in the picturesque Texas Hill Country, sipping and sampling award winning wines at 50 unique Hill Country Wineries. Savor all that Texas Wine Country has to offer this Summer and join us for one day or all seventeen.
Passport Ticket Prices
- Couples Passport – $65.00
- Individual Passport – $45.00
Digital Passport Benefits:
- No longer required to pick-up your Passport Book from a specific winery location. Start your wine trail at any of the participating wineries. This allows you to change your plans at any time!
- No longer have to keep track of your Passport Book! You can either print, save to your phone or take a screenshot of your Digital Passport Barcode.
- Sip while you save the environment!
- Your tasting passport still includes a full complimentary tasting at each winery (limit 4 wineries a day) tracked digitally with your Tasting Passport barcode and a 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each winery.
Participating Wineries Grouped By Day Trip
This Is The Complete List Of Participating Wineries. Please Be Aware Of Winery Business Hours When Planning Your Winery Visits.
Downtown Fredericksburg Day Trip
- Chisholm Trail Winery – Thurs – Mon
- Grape Creek Main Street – Mon – Fri
- Lost Draw Cellars – 7 Days / Week, By Appointment ONLY
- Slate Mill Wine Collective – Thurs – Mon
Fredericksburg 290 Day Trip
- 4.0 Cellars – Sun – Fri, NO Saturdays.
- Bingham Family Vineyards Fredericksburg – Sunday – Friday Only, Reservations Required for Groups 6+
- Fiesta Winery 290 – 7 Days/Week
- Grape Creek Vineyards 290 – Mon – Fri
- Inwood Estate Winery & Bistro – Sun – Fri, Reservation Required For 7+
- Longhorn Cellars – Thurs – Mon Only
- Los Pinos Ranch Vineyard Fredericksburg – Thurs – Mon
- Messina Hof Hill Country – 7 Days/Week
- Texas Heritage Vineyards – Thurs – Sun, Reservation Required on Saturdays, Reservation For 4+
- Wedding Oak Winery at Fredericksburg – 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 6+
- Westcave Cellars – Saturday and Sunday ONLY
Johnson City, Hye, Stonewall Day Trip
- Becker Vineyards at Stonewall – 7 Days/Week
- Blue Lotus Winery in Hye – Thurs – Sun
- Cicada Cellars – Thurs, Fri & Sun Only
- Farmhouse Vineyards Marketplace and Tipsy Trailer – Thurs – Mon Only
- Hye Meadow Winery – Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun & By Appointment, Reservation Required For 5+
- Kuhlman Cellars – Sun – Fri Only, Reservation Required
- Narrow Path Winery and Vineyard – No Weekends (Mon, Thurs, Fri Only)
- Ron Yates – 7 Days/Week
- Texas Hills Vineyard – 7 Days/Week, Last tasting will start 15 minutes before closing.
- Woodrose Winery- 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 5+
Dripping Springs, Wimberley, Johnson City Day Trip
- Bell Springs Winery – 7 Days/Week
- Driftwood Estate – Sun – Fri, Reservation Required For 6+
- Duchman Family Winery – Mon – Fri Only
- Hawks Shadow- Saturday Only, By App
- Solaro Estate – Saturday & Sunday ONLY/Saturday Reservation Required
- Wimberley Valley Winery – Mon – Fri Only, (NO Weekends)
Marble Falls, Spicewood Day Trip
- Bent Oak Winery – Thurs – Sun
- Fall Creek Vineyards at Tow – Fri – Mon Only
- Perissos Vineyard and Winery- Thurs – Sun
- Spicewood Vineyards – Wed – Sun
- Stone House Vineyard – Mon, Thur – Sun or By Appt, Reservation Required For 6+
- Torr Na Lochs – Tues, Wed and Thurs Only
- Wedding Oak Winery at Burnet – 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 6+
New Braunfels, Comfort, Kerrville Day Trip
- Bending Branch Winery – Thurs – Sun
- Dry Comal Creek Vineyards – Thurs – Mon Only, Reservations For 5+
- Kerrville Hills Winery – Thurs – Mon, Reservation For 6+, Closed on Sunday, April 12th
- Saint Tryphon – Thurs – Sun
- Sister Creek Vineyards – 7 Days/Week – No Groups Larger Than 10+
- Turtle Creek Olives & Vines – Tues – Sat, Group Maximum 5
North Day Trip
- Fiesta Winery Lometa – 7 Days/Week
- KFire Winery – Wed – Sun, Reservation Required For 6+
- Pillar Bluff Vineyards – Fri – Sun
- Stoneledge Winery and Vineyard – Thurs – Sun
- Texas Legato – Thurs – Mon, or By App
- Wedding Oak Winery at San Saba – 7 Days/Week, Reservation Required For 6+
Visit the WINERIES page of our website for details on each participating winery including hours, location and varietals.
*All wineries require reservations for groups of 8 or more guests.
Your Wine Journey ticket, valid July 31 – August 16, includes a full complimentary tasting (as determined by winery) at all 50 participating wineries with a limit of 4 wineries a day and a 15% discount on 3 bottle purchases at each winery. All of these benefits for a ticket price of $65/couple or $45/individual. The average tasting fee at the 50 participating wineries is $16/person…making the total value of your passport over $750! You’ll cover the cost of your passport, couple or individual, by just visiting and tasting at 4 wineries on the first day. You have 17 days to visit 50 wineries. Your Wine Journey ticket is already saving you money, not including the discounts on wine purchases! The limit to 4 winery tastings a day with your ticket is a way for THCW to promote responsible drinking during the events. We do hope you can take your time and enjoy each winery more this way, instead of rushing through tastings and getting to the next stop. This allows for a more intimate experience at each winery, enjoying the wines and the people.
Each order will include a custom barcode that serves as your Digital Wine Journey ticket. This barcode will be emailed to you upon completing your purchase and will be scanned at each participating winery you visit. Each day you can taste and get scanned at four participating wineries total, visiting each winery once during the event. You have 17 days to enjoy 50 wineries in the beautiful Texas Wine Country, tasting your favorite wines and getting exclusive discounts! This is too good of a deal to pass up, so make sure to get tickets for your entire family and all of your friends!
Your Wine Journey Ticket Includes:
- Full complimentary tasting at each participating winery with a limit of 4 wineries a day (one tasting for singles, two tastings for couples – couples are ANY two people but both must be present together for tastings)
- A custom barcode that will serve as your Digital Tasting ‘Passport’ that will be scanned at each participating winery that you visit.
- 15% discount on 3-bottle purchases from each participating winery (winery choice and/or discount may exclude reserves, ports and wines already discounted)