- Texas Hill Country Named Favorite Wine Region
The Texas Hill Country was officially named Favorite Wine Region in the US by TravelAwaits readers!
- Pouring Concrete at the Winery
Pouring concrete for the receiving bin area at Bingham Family Vineyards.
- Gewürztraminer in the Vineyard
Update on Gewurztraminer grapes growing at Bingham Family Vineyards
- Drought on the Texas High Plains
Drought on the Texas High Plains may prevent the Binghams from planting their organic row crops, but irrigation will provide for the grapes in the vineyards.
- Looking for Something to Do While Snowed In?
Looking for something to do while snowed in …
- Putting Together a New Pre-pruner
The vineyard crew is putting together a new pre-pruner to tend the vineyards preparing for spring.
- Battle of the Buds – Tinctures & Capsules
At the First Annual Texas Hemp Harvest Festival, Bingham Family Organics was awarded the Battle of the Buds – Tinctures & Capsules as the best tincture in Texas!
- 2021 Texas Hemp Growers Association Field Day
2021 Texas Hemp Growers Association Field Day and photos of our organic cotton continuing to bloom.
- New Barrels Have Arrived at Bingham Family Vineyards
Last week harvest started. The majority of those grapes will be sold to other wineries for their production. Our winery is preparing for the fermentation of many of those grapes for our wine label.