Shipping Notes and Costs
Explore 100% Texas grown estate wine!
|Number of Bottles Purchased||Club Members||Customers|
|1 – 5||$15||$25|
|6 – 11||$5||$15|
|12 bottles or more||$1||$5|
Summer Shipping Charges to Zone 2 States
|Numbers of Bottles Purchases||Customers||Club Members|
|1 – 11||UPS 2 Day Air||UPS 2 Day Air|
- State laws require someone 21 years of age or older to sign for the package at delivery.
- It is often preferable to ship to a business address to increase the likelihood of a person being available to sign for your package.
- We only ship out on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to minimize delays over the weekends.
- Please see states that we ship to on the other side of this sheet.
- We can not ship to PO Boxes.
- Shipment are sent by UPS
- During May, June, July, and August, and until the weather cools, we will send packages with ice packs.
- Packages sent to an address in Zone 2 will be sent UPS two day delivery as well as include ice packs.
State We Ship To
States that we ship to when ordered from our web store, tasting rooms, or winery
- Zone 1: Texas, Arizona, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, and Oklahoma
- Zone 2: California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming
States that we ship to when ordered is placed at our tasting room or winery
- Zone 2: Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
States that we currently can NOT ship to
- Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, and West Virginia
States that we can NOT ship 500ml bottles to which includes or Reserve Moscato Giallo
- Louisiana and Maine
For assistance, please contact us at 806-585-6616, friends@Bingham.wine, or any of our tasting rooms.