The Texas Food & Wine Foundation is hosting their 2nd annual Toast & Roast at the Stonehouse Villa
We were so excited to have our Cloudburst named as one of the top Texas wines of 2015 by Texas Monthly Magazine. Now the Texas Food & Wine foundation is partnering with Texas Monthly and Jessica Dupuy for an exclusive tasting of Texas Monthly’s “Best Texas Wines of 2015!” At this year’s Toast & Roast they will announce the Texas Wine of the Year and guests will choose their favorite wine from the list in this year’s Fan Favorite contest.
Join us on Sunday, February 28th at the picturesque Stonehouse Villa in Driftwood, TX to celebrate and support Texas’ growing wine industry. Along with a sip and stroll tasting of the best Texas wines produced last year, Chef John Bates of Noble Sandwich will roast up a feast. Music by Bob Appel, and wine by the glass provided by Fall Creek Vineyards, Pedernales Cellars Duchman Winery, and Kuhlman Cellars round out this great afternoon!
A TOAST TO TEXAS MONTHLY’S BEST TEXAS WINES 2015
- Best Reds
- 4.0 Cellars by Brennan Vineyards 2013 Mourvèdre
- Brennan Vineyards 2013 Tempranillo Reserve
- Duchman Family Winery Grape Grower’s Blend
- Duchman Family Winery 2012 Montepulciano Oswald Vineyard
- Flat Creek Estate 2011 Syrah
- Grape Creek Vineyards 2013 Rendezvous
- Lost Draw Cellars 2013 Sangiovese
- Stone House Vineyards 2013 Claros
- William Chris Vineyards Texas Mourvèdre
- Best Rosés
- Calais Winery 2014 Cuvée de Gaston Dry Rosé
- Lost Draw Cellars 2014 Arroyo Rosé
- Spicewood Vineyards Mourvèdre Rosé
- Best Whites
- Bingham Family Vineyards 2014 Cloudburst
- Flat Creek Estate 2014 Blanc du Bois
- Lewis Wines 2014 White Wine Blend
- Majek Vineyards 2014 Blanc du Bois
- Perissos Vineyards 2014 Viognier
- Wedding Oak Winery 2014 TreV
- Venue: Stonehouse Villa
- Address: 15110 FM 150, Driftwood, TX 78610
- Date: Sun. Feb 28, 2016
- Time: 2:00pm-5:00pm
Tickets include a tasting of Texas Monthly’s Best Texas Wines of 2015, Chef John Bates’ roast and two drink tickets. You may buy your tickets here.
Looking forward to a great celebration of Texas wines!