Cucumber Dill Rotisserie Chicken Salad
paired with 2018 Turnrow
You enjoy wine and food, so we have another pairing for you. Shannon Brown, a long time team member of Bingham Family Vineyards, is here to share her expertise at creating wonderful wine and food pairings. Gather the wine and the ingredients, and try another pairing with us.
My Bingham Variation
I have been delighted with the selection of eggs, produce, and other food items that I have purchased at the Wolfforth Farmers Market the last several weeks.
This cucumber is an example, crunchy and flavorful.
This recipe was an easy one, just combining all the ingredients in a bowl and then mixing in the chicken.
In the end, it was a lovely summer salad which paired will with our 2018 Turnrow which is a medium bodied red wine blend that is an easy going wine.
Enjoy your summer with friends and a fun red table wine and salad.
Recipe and Printing
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped & chilled
- 8 oz full-fat Greek yogurt, (2/3 cups)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fig mustard, or mustard of your choice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, or juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dried dill
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir until completely combined.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee.
Now you have the recipe. Don’t forget to buy the wine.